Monday, February 16, 2015

Bitch Drama

Valentine's Day also happens to be Alan's birthday, so I popped in to his place prior to our dinner reservations. Upon coming in I could tell he was super angry/upset but seemed hesitant to tell me why.

A little background for the story to come: My other blog's domain (veganoddball.com) had been purchased for me by Douche-face J when we were dating. After we were broken up and I was with Alan, we got the domain info from J so that I could keep the domain once it was up for renewal. Well, somehow we goofed, completely accidental, and J was charged $25.16. Rather than act like a sane, human adult, he took back the domain (fine, whatever) and changed it to automatically forward to a site selling razor blades. He posted that he'd done this on Alan's business facebook page. Absolutely ridiculous.

All is resolved, as Alan is more computer savvy than J could ever hope to be. My new domain is theveganoddball.com and all my posts were saved, though I think we still have a few problems to fix because I noticed that clicking the "Home" link still forwards to the razor blade site.

I'm sure J thought this would upset me. Well, it didn't. It might have if he meant anything to me, but any positive feelings I ever had for him were completely obliterated long ago. I honestly laughed at his desperate attempts to damage me and Alan. He's such a miserable human being. The fact that I stayed with him for 10 months is appalling to me.

I can't say I haven't thought of ways to fuck up his life. Revenge was never my thing but he crossed a line this time. I doubt I'll do anything. It isn't me. But it is deliciously fun to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment